Sunday 8 January 2012

Today And Plans For The Upcoming Week

Today has been a slow and steady day.  HK and I took the decorations down this morning.  Our room did seem bare, not for long though.  Our room is busy enough, we have a lot crammed into it, including all Mary-Jane's toys.  I have carefully put the decorations in a basket and put them on top of Mary-Jane's wardrobe ready for next Christmas.

There are no startling knitting revelations.  I have plodded on with Sereknitty, perhaps doing about as much as yesterday - happy to knit it still.  I think I may have, just may have, come to the end of the colour repeat.  It seems that some colours are very similar to others.

I still have the thought of socks running round my head.  I have my knitting group tomorrow.  I'm probably going to take Sereknitty.  I am tempted to take some Peaches N Creme leftovers and a crochet hook and ask LA for help to get me started on The Rug.  I have wanted to do/start The Rug for a very long time - a couple of years at least.  I need to pack my knitting bag tonight, so it depends if I can readily find P&C leftovers and a suitable crochet hook.  I think that should be more than do-able.  I just need to do it

Tomorrow evening I have my first WI Committee Meeting.  I wanted to re-design the layout of the minute templates before then.  Unfortunately or fortunately, depending on how you look at it, I found that I had recorded an episode of 'Waking The Dead' that I had not seen before.  Episodes like that are quite rare!  Plus I want an early night.  My bed time has been creeping later and later.  I got up at 6.30 this morning, only because I was awake and thought a quiet cuppa with HK (who was already up) would be a fine way to start the day.

Sugarcraft re-commences Tuesday night.  I'm looking forward to that.  Wednesday day, HK has to sign on, evening is the main WI Meeting.  Thursday is Avril's Knitting Project Day (or half day for me).  A very busy week.  So you will have tired but excited ramblings to look forward to!!  Oh and I must get Mary-Jane to a Mother and Toddler Group, that is most important.

No comments: