Thursday 19 January 2012

Little Knitting And Lot's Of Nattering

I went to Fobbles' Sit and Stitch this morning.  I didn't get much done, lots of talking though!    I had packed my knitting bag last night before I went to bed.  I took Sereknitty and the olympic cushion.  I wanted to make some progress on the latter.  It was only when I had got there, sat down with a cuppa in front of me when it dawned on me that I had left my trusty notepad at the house, so I wasn't sure where I was in regard to the increases on Sereknitty.  The yarn is so that it is difficult to tell when looking at it.  With the cushion I was about ready to transfer from DPN's to circulars.  I had forgotten my circulars. Hhmph.  I thought I'd continue with Sereknitty as I could do a good guess as to where I was.

This evening I have continued with the cushion.  I feel that I should be further ahead than what I am.  My brain-clock doesn't always allow for frogging and such things.  I feel that I should be about finished it.  Daft really.  Now I'm not far off ready to transfer on to a larger cable.  Stitchcount - wise, I'm about halfway there.  We all know in reality, that the rows are getting longer, hence will take longer to do.  I'm enjoying it though, despite wanting to get it completed.

No comments: