Sunday 1 January 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!  I am back!  The Holiday period has been noisy and chaotic.  Far too much for me to cope with.  The house is still noisy and chaotic.  Mary-Jane has had problems getting off to sleep or staying asleep.  Sometimes this is due to dogs barking or the hoover being on and 9pm etc.  She has been frightened off the five dogs, but is getting less frightened.  All the Chirstmas presents have over whelmed her, and she still has a few more presents to open.  I have perservered to keep my evenings, but these have been shortened.  Some evenings over the last week, Mary-Jane hasn't properly settled until between 8 and 10, which is unheard of for her.

I have managed to get some knitting in!  I have made Mary-Jane a Red Riding Hood Cape, awaiting clasp and have made one of a pair of handwarmers.  I'm using a pattern from 'Jane Austen Knits', the Sense and Fashion handwarmers by Hannah Poon.

I have pictures and stories to tell.  I'll try and catch up over the next few days.  It's bedtime for me now! 

Have a really good 2012 xxx

No comments: