Sunday 10 June 2012

The PIctoral Spiral Doily

002

Now I really am not sure how I managed to get another photo on here, bear with me and I will try again!


001
Well look at me, I think I may have cracked it! I sure hope to whoever that I have, I really miss not being able to share images with you.
Back to the First Image..... this is The Spiral Doily that I told you about a few days ago. I am still chuffed to beit with it. When I look at it, I find it hard to believe that I made it. Gorgeous. I have and will hold it as an inspiration to myself of what I am capable of and under difficult circumstances.
The second image is Mary-Jane on her First Fell Walk on Cold Fell on Monday. She is carrying a stone.
Big Thanks to Paula Tavish for the advice on downloading photos, very much appreciated! I'm off to bed now, I'm late again. The evening has flown by and I haven't got all my jobs done that I wanted to do. Hey Ho.

No comments: