Monday 9 July 2012

Busy Tired Bunny

I have been a busy bunny again today.  This morning was the weekly food shopping trip.  This afternoon was Woodlands Knitting group, followed by WI Committee meeting at 6pm.  Followed by jacket tattie and ravioli, some knitting, chocolate sponge and chocolate custard followed by t'internet surfing and then a little bit more knitting.  In between I have been encouraging Mary-Jane to use her potty.  This is the first day of this venture.  She seems to like sitting on her potty, nothing else is forthcoming yet!

I took my aran sweater tea cosy to Woodlands.  Not the best idea I've come up with.  I don't have any thing small, portable, simple or ideal for a kntting group on the go at the moment.  I need to.  Perhaps LA's bag will fit the bill.  I need to dye the yarn first for that.  But before I do that I need to finish the aran tea cosy, as I will be using the same yarn, and it is on a cone.  Guess I've talked myself into finishing the tea cosy before I even start thinking of what the next cast on will be.  It would be good to do a substantial chunk on the EZ shawl.  All easier said than done!

I think I am quite tired, so I shall not waffle.  Until tomorrow!!

No comments: