Saturday 5 November 2011

MJ and the Tigger Poncho

I have finished the Tigger Poncho for Mary-Jane.  I need to make a coupld of adjustments, like sewing a fastening and putting a few stitches up the front opening.  I used a lot less yarn than what I thought I would.  Enough of my ramblings - here is the little lady herself.  She was sat quietly playing when I slipped the poncho on her, so I didn't want to disturb her too much for any 'action' shots - I'm sure there will be plenty of time for these later!

Mary-Jane does like having her photo taken and will smile and pull faces.  This is one of her favourite poses at the moment.


 A beautiful photo of a beautiful girl



Mary-Jane is growing in confidence in walking every day.  I think this is the first photo we have of her walking by herself.  I took it today.  I had to indulge myself and make the pictures large!

2 comments:

paula said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the photo on the tiger pncho and the one walkin g. She is just exuding (is that a word? I think it is but I spelled it incorrectly, probably) confidence in both pictures.

Oh, tried the Wing sauce in Garlic Parmesan and Sweet and Sour . . not anywhere as vlose to good as I thought . . will search for a better brand for you.

CarpeDyem said...

She is a confident little girl, learning all the time and putting into practice what she is learning.

The wing sauce with garlic parmesan sounds delicious - making my mouth water!