Sunday 20 April 2008

Sunday Morning and LaLa Land is still inhabited


I started the Skinny scarf as sort of planned last night. I made the pattern up. It's a very simple one and I don't labour under the delusion that I am the first to do such a scarf! I took myself into the front room and put the Idiot Box on. After watching Ghost Whisperer, Most Haunted and The Wyvern Mystery, this is what I ended up with.
I'm quite pleased with it so far, hopefully get it finished by the end of Knit Chicks tomorrow.
I'll post the finished item and pattern when it's all done.
I need to spend more time working out how this site works cos it's driving me fecking nuts working out how to place the images where I want them to be. One image is fine, the second just wants to sit next to the first. Getting attitude from such things on a Sunday is Not Good.
Am awaiting HobbitKeeper to come home.

No comments: