Tuesday 15 April 2008

Still taking the Step

Chickens
This afternoon, we went to Look At Chickens. Chickens that will live in the Garden and lay plenty of eggs. I think I shall be quite taken up with Chickens. He is currently building the Chicken House - a DesRes for Chickens, the Run got built over the weekend.

Knitting
Am currently trying to dye Cotton yarn with food dye. It's taking so far, but then again it is still in the soaking in the dye bath stage.......

I'm slowly getting around to setting up CarpeDyem on Esty, and am finding numerous things to do instead of taking the Big Leap, like seeing if cotton yarn will dye, straightening my Room, looking at everything and seeing potential. I've done a List of Things To Do, and I might, just might be able to cross one or two things off.

5 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hi
I have got 6 chickens at present all laying one egg a day. Any thing you want to know about them, let me know.
Julie (Knitchicks)

Unknown said...

Hi Cerys

Looking forward to seeing all your items for sale.

Julie (Knitchicks)

Lily said...

Hi Ceri
Really hope this is the start of something HUGE for you!!

You go girl!!

Hayley / Lily

CarpeDyem said...

Hello Julie and Lily! Thanks for the comments!

Julie - will certainly pick your brains for chicken info!! Hobbitkeeper has already got customers lined up for the eggs and we haven't even got the chucks yet!!