Friday 18 April 2008

Can't find a good light!

I'm trying to take photos of my yarn so I can sell them on Etsy, and I just can't get the lighting right. It's either too shadowy, too yellow or too dark. I'm finding it quite frustrating. But then again it's a really dark day, so not a lot of natural light. Plus I'm feeling quite anxious and uptight today anyhow. Not getting things as I want them and being frustrated by it is definitely not helping my hypersensitivity. Best to walk away and leave it for now till I'm at least feeling more patient!

Had a meetng with my Manager and HR, they still say the option is open to go back to work when my sick note runs out. I really don't want to work in that sort of environment, I'm sick and tired of abuse and the potential for abuse. With no recourse or redress, it's pretty crap really and I don't think I should have to face that on a daily basis. I want to jump ship but there is the question of the mortgage. Or is it a case of taking a leap of faith and gettting out of there and working the agency for a bit? Dilemma! He wants me to stay at work, to remain financially stable - he has got a good point there!

What they have offered me is what I asked for in the first place but was refused it. And that was before I Made the decision to leave. Swings and roundabouts.

If I think about it anymore at the moment my head will fall off! I've got a tension headache pending. I need to use at least an hour or two doing something mindless - definitley not Daytime TV and I doubt it very much if it will be house work, but you never know! hahahaha!

I'm still waiting for Divine Intervention, or is Devine Intervention waiting for me to see it's happening under my nose??!!

No comments: