Saturday 10 May 2008

Week Catch up!

Wow, lots of things have happened since I was last here! So here's a quick run down!

The Chickens arrived last Thursday, they've since been named - Roast, Radar, Bertha, Guess and What! And I love them to bits!

Still haven't started working - the agency is still waithing for my references - get a move on, you know who you are - you're loosing me money!

I've finished the baggy trap bag, also finished a short row scarf in Noro Kureyon, and today have finished my first dish cloth - and it was a circular on on 4 dpn's!!

Going to start another dishcloth, think I'm going to like doing them!

Have signed up for my first swap on Ravelry - am soooo excited!

Things aren't going well at all for my sister and her boy, but can't go into detail here - it's a far sensitive matter.

Been dyeing lots of yarn.

Pictures and patterns to follow!

No comments: