Sunday 11 May 2008

Dish/Face Cloths

I've now knitted two face cloths and I think I'm hooked! I want to do more and more. The potential is massive, from designing them to gifting them. But the question is, will this replace my bag fetish? Probably not, it will just run along side it cos I need to concentrate a little bit when doing the cloths, to follow the pattern and don't think I could natter and knit at the same time!

I've signed up for my first two knitting swaps. One I was late to join and a kind soul became an 'Angel' for me, so I'm waiting to see if I knit for her. It's quite exciting. The theme is kitchen stuff. Guess there will be a dishcloth or two in there at least!

The other swap is a 'mini purse swap'. I knit a bag (purse to those over the pond), and fill it with at least $15 of goodies. That's round about £7.50. Look to http://ravelry.com

The sun is too hot for me, I've had to come in until it cools and started to feel yukky with it. the poor Chucks, HobbitKeeper has covered part of their run with hessian sacks to give them a bit more shade. They've yet to lay the first eggs.......

No comments: