Tuesday 24 March 2020

A Morning at Home.

Well it's all happening with Corona Virus and Covid 19.  I don't need to say much more about it at the moment - but I might later, just for something to look back on, to put it into historical perspective. 


I still not have sussed out a good way to get photo's on here easily, though I still have irons in the fire.  I have a new phone, so there will be new or other options.  Pictures are good!


As things stand at the moment, I was turned away from work yesterday as I have 'Underlying Health Conditions'.  Senior Management were unable to tell me yesterday if I was to stay off work on these grounds, however advised that I stay off today as well, to give them more room to decide and refer to newly written policies.

MJ was at school yesterday, which she thoroughly enjoyed.  She is at home today, because I am at home.  This is probably school's last day of being open as it is not feasible for school to stay open for three children.  Those needing to attend will be directed to a Central School Hub.  All this is up in the air for MJ and I whilst we await work telling me if my Underlying Health Conditions are chronic enough for me to be told to #Stay At Home. 

My mindset is gearing for staying at home - I'm thinking of all the crafting, gardening, house sorting and straightening I can do, as well as spend some quality time with MJ.  At work we have been told to only have essential contact.  Last week I had one conversation with a patient, the rest of the time I was sat at a desk.

No comments: