Tuesday 23 February 2010

16 Weeks - Starting To Feel Better!

I'm starting to feel a bit better with the pregnancy, thankfully! The queeziness is about gone, although I wretch a bit some mornings. I haven't been sick for over a week now, come close a couple of times! I'm feeling brighter in myself and the really low moods are starting to be a thing of the past as well. These do seem to be linked with how I'm feeling physically, most of the time and generally in the morning. So overall, things appear to be on the up!

I'm 16 weeks at the moment and seeing the Mid-wife tomorrow for the routine 16 week check-up. Then next is the 20 week scan, which will actually be at 21 weeks, as HobbitKeeper couldn't get time off work that week. Fingers crossed that Little Spud will be co-operative and show us it's 'bits' so he/she can be sexed.

I've had the new car nearly two weeks now. It seems like a tank to drive compared with the 206. I'm getting used to it. It has a bit more oooomph under the bonnet as well. I feel a lot safer driving it. I'll take some pix when it's a bit better weather.

I've very nearly finished Little Spud's first garment - a hooded waistcoat jacket. All I need do is sew up one side and finish attaching the hood. The buttons and loops will have to wait till we know the sex of baby so they can be put on the correct side. I'm also about 1/3 way through a Christmas Pram Blankie. I have a plethora of things to do next for LS, just need to decide!

No comments: