Saturday 27 December 2008

Tavish's Parcels are Opened!

On Christmas Morning, I opened my parcels from Paula, aka Tavish. The parcels were like a Tardis, with so much coming out of them! (Sorry the pictures are a little blurred). The Crocheted items are wonderful, I like them so much!

This is all the rest of the gifts Tavish sent!! I was bowled over by the amount of things!! Even gifts for my furbabies!

This is Rhinog getting stuck into his hide Candy Cane. He didn't stop till there was nothing left, he was one happy dog!


Ted enjoyed his candy cane as well!


I want to add more to this post, but I'm feeling the effects of the car accident........

3 comments:

Luneray said...

car accident???

That was a sudden twist at the end of a happy blogpost/story!

CarpeDyem said...

I shall elaborate on both stories - I don't think I've done Tavish's parcels full justice yet! I can't sit for too long at a time at the pc at the moment!

cinnamongirl93 said...

What happened? Are you alright?
P.S. I love all the fun goddies you got. Very colorful.