Monday 15 December 2008

Love of Letters Stationery Swap

I recieved my Love of Letters Stationery Swap on Friday, from 'Kmessier27', aka Karin from Rhode Island, USA. I am chuffed to bits with the gifts she has sent me, she really is a good Swapper!

This is waht she sent me - 5 hand made notelets, a ball of purple hemp yarn, a ball of lilac Terra, a ball of pink Amaizing, Hand made soap, a garden themed two year diary, two pens, a notebook with pen, a pretty notions bag - within is hand made stitch markers, cable needles, stitch holders, point protecters, row counters and binder clips; and three cloth patters (one of which I've been trying to hunt down!).

The yarns I've never come across before, so on Sunday I was itching to cast on! I used the pink Amaizing - this is made from Corn Fibre - and the Hearts Pattern from the parcel. So this is my finished result! Fab!
Thank you for my gifts! I just hope who gets my parcel will like it half as much!

No comments: