Friday 10 October 2008

Coming up for breath

This week has been a full and busy work week, with hardly any time to stop for a breather. I haven't done any knitting since Monday. But what I do need to do is frog the heel on my sock as the shaping is slightly off to one side - probably wasn't concentrating enough!

I've got my train tickets for my day out on the 22nd, looking forward to that! More about that later though! The day involves going somewhere on the train (knitting time) to visit somewhere that has a knitting shop, having a mooch round the town, then returning by train, knitting again.

I've signed up for two swaps on Ravelry, and thinking about doing a third. The swaps are favourite things, should be fun!

I'm behind on my letter writing, due to work, but am hoping to get at least one, maybe two done this morning, hopefully. And catch up over the weekend.

I was sent a photo from a penpal who lives in New York. It was a view from her appartment, I really like it, sort of makes the world seem not so quite so far away! The photo also shows the Twin Towers of light; the picture was taken on 9/11 this year. A little piece of history.

No comments: