Monday 9 June 2008

Woolfest and Knitting

Monday Morning again, comes round so quick!

I've finally and begrudgingly accepted the fact that I can't go to the Woolfest again this year. Boo Hoo! And when I've been offered to work on the door, I'm really sulking! Things happen for a reason though. I'm still half tempted to get up early on the Saturday (as long as HobbitKeeper isn't working and drive up there Saturday morning. But then there is the question of his 40th which he says he's not bothered about and the astronomical cost of diesel, plus spending money..... I really can't believe the cost of diesel and the increase in food prices. And the Government seem to be doing nothing proactive about bringing cost down. We're economising already. Trips out in the car have become non-exisitant, as have trips to the pub!

Next month I'm going to start the home brew up again, best get some gaviscon in then.......

On Ravelry I've joined the 'Dishcloth a Week KAL', hopefully produce the first one this week and see how it goes. Also need to look up the pattern for the 'Mittens a month' one as well. I'm slowly knitting my first particular kitchen item that I've not made before - all very secret as it's for a Swap. It took a few goes to get it right and a trip to the potato bed but it seems to be going ok so far now.......

No comments: