Thursday 3 July 2008

Purlescence's Swap



I participated in the 'Knit It Forward' Swap on Ravelry. My Upstream pal was Purlescence. This is the wonderful package she put together for me. I'm really chuffed to bits with it! The only munchies that haven't been eaten is the popcorn, which won't have to wait long to be scoffed! I've used the notepad, for the Pat Pi Bucket Bag. It's very handy as it's got a wipe clean front and a hard back cover!


Like an idiot, I forgot to photograph my package to Purlescence, so if you happen to be reading this..... ;-*

2 comments:

Luneray said...

Do you like these American snack foods? I have to admit that I'm quite fond of Chex Mix myself...

CarpeDyem said...

Yes I do like them, although the combo's were a little rich, not quite used to the high level of fat and carbs etc, but got eaten all the same!!