Monday 4 March 2013

Belmondo Shawl

Another quickly completed project comes off my needles - The Belmondo Shawl.  The pattern is on Ravelry.  I used Rowan All Seasons Cotton.  The pattern says I need to block it, I'm not sure I will.  I could have done with the longer sides being longer, not the length form middle to tip.
001

My head is filling with design ideas for a few dresses, tops and maybe a skirt or two for Mary-Jane.  I've been jotting down ideas and sketches.  I've not yet done any serious number crunching or identified any yarn, but there are suggestions mulling around my head.  I have continued working on 22.5.2 Shawl, mainly to finish it off and to give me some thinking space for my designs.  I certainly don't want to rush into doing them without thorough planning and clear ideas of what I want the finished thing to look like and, of course, what yarn I am going to use.  And then there is is the joys of learning to do a pdf document to publish the pattern.

No comments: