Friday 4 June 2010

Spudette's First Parcel

Spudette has had her first parcel! It came all the way from Boston, Massacheusettes, US of A. It was kindly sent from Cousin Ann, known in our house as 'Ann-in-America'! Ann sent Spudette some absolutely beautiful items - four bibs, my favourite says 'I'll always be Daddy's little girl', it made HK smile! A Romper suit plus 3 sleep suits, that match the bibs!
This set goes off the scale with cuteness! I can't wait to see her in this!
This layette set raised lots of ooohs and aaahs! Again I can't wait to get Baby into this! She will certainly stand out from the crowd with these outfits. Thank you so very much Ann, from all of us! It won't be too long now before Spudette is with us - a little over 9 weeks if she is on time, she will be one well dressed Baby!



2 comments:

paula said...

I feel like I'm at a baby shower . . everything was so cute. That little Spudette is going to be one "Foxy babe" when she wheels around Stafford. HK better get his baseball bat out to eep those little boys away from her.

CarpeDyem said...

Oh beleive me he intends something more effective than a baseball bat!! Lol! That's when they get past him......