Thursday 3 January 2013

Cloths and Fomulating Plans

I have  finally mamaged to get an appointment to see a GP today, after waithing around 3 weeks.  He confirmed that I have IBS and that it it is quite bad at the moment, with room to be Worse.  I also am fighting a viral infection which I probably have had for around two months plus.  Hence the run down-ness.  Just got to get myself better now.  I have felt a bit better the last day or two and Positive Mental Attitude helps a great deal.
 
As my head has been fuzzy, I couldn't even think about what to knit - the next big project - so I fell back upon the trusty cloth.  I haven't knitted one for several months.  I thought to do a couple of picture cloths.  I am on the third one now.  This one is Knitted Tea Cup Cloth by Rhonda White.
003
This one is Garden Wheelbarrow by Melinda Bergland Burnham.  Both are free patterns on Ravelry.
006

I have enjoyed doing them.  The third, which I'm nearly half way through is Baked with Love by Rachel Van Schie. I have done this one before, about three years ago, for a swap.
 
I am going to continue to Stash Bust.  I will compile a list of all stash busting projects I did in 2012, and the non-stash busting ones.  From now on, I am going to count all projects as Stash Busting unless I buy new yarn specirically for it.  I believe the last time I bought yarn was at the Woolfest, and not much before that, other that some acrylic for Mary-Jane.
 
I also want to work my way through a Baking Book and do every single recipe in the book.  I ahven't decided yet which book to use.  I am thinking about what sort of book - it won't be just a cupcake book.  I think by half way through I'd never ever want to look a cupcake in the face again.  I want one that will be a bit of a challenge where I can do new things (choux pastry is in there somewhere), plus one that may have a nod to seasonal produce.  I've not had a serious look through my books for a fitting one, due to me being off the hooks and not being able to concentrate etc, but it will come.
 
Now I am on Flikr Pro, I also want to post more images.  And knit loads and loads!

No comments: