Tuesday 2 June 2009

JustAli's Weavers Wool Mini Shawl

Last week I recieved a beautiful gift from JustAli. It was unexpected and due to recent events, really cheered me up. JustAli had made me a Weavers Wool Mini Shawl, using Twilleys Freedom Spirit. It's very soft. I've worn it in the evenings whislt being sat outside and happily I can say it's really come into its own!
The weather has been scorching and the evenings warm. The sort of evenings when you need somethings round your shoulders but a cardi is a bit too much - a Mini Shawl is absolutely ideal!
The colourway is spot on for me. It is so comfy to wear as well! It's made me re-look at Freedom Spirit. I've used it before, once for a pair of fingerless mittens. I tended to see it as ideal yarn to felt with, which it is. It's also ideal for Mini Shawls!
Thank you so much to JustAli for being a star!!

No comments: