Tuesday 2 June 2009

An Evening Womble Around the Garden

A couple of evenings ago, I had a womble round the garden with my camera, playing with the different funtions. Mainly black and white, sepia and macro. Here's a few shots!

View from the bottom of the garden. Take away the parasol and it could be 'Guess the Decade?'!!

The rhubarb! This photo is especially for Paula and Melissa, just to show you how my rhubarb is coming along! The rhubarb at the back is the original one, and is on it's third 'grow' this season. I can't off the top of my head remember the variety of the other two, they are both different. I've a feeling one may be 'Pink Champagne', but then I could be completely wrong!

Lavender, transplanted from HobbitKeepers old garden.

Blue Iris, transplanted from HobbitKeepers old garden.

Clematis growing up the arch.


Strawberry, this is growing in guttering on the side of the potting shed - and yes it was purposefully planted there! Just goes to show how creatively space can be used!

The mid potatoes

Onions, not doing brilliantly, but I hold out hope for them!










No comments: