Monday 20 October 2008

Another Bag in the Making!

I spent most of yesterday knitting (no surprise there, then!). I am making a felted bag (somethings never change!). I'm hoping it will be similar dimensions to the Pink Pea bag, although I'm toying with the idea of doing French Market Bag handles, rather than the handles from Amanda's Squatty Sidekick Bag. I'm using Debbie Bliss 'Soho'. The colour way is purple, pink and a couple of colours inbetween. I'm thinking it should felt as well as the Twilleys Freedom, so I might do a bit of extra length to compensate. I've used three 50g balls so far and have not yet decided whether to use a whole ball before doing the handles of half. Decisions Decisions!

At least it's Monday Morning and that means Stafford Knit Chicks!!

2 comments:

cinnamongirl93 said...

We must see pictures! Please! big grin!

CarpeDyem said...

OOoh! I'll get my camera out! And I'll snap my Fetchings as well!