Monday 8 October 2012

A Quick Daily Round Up

I am getting more up to date with things.  I have completed my sugarcraft homework ready for tomorrow.  I went to Woodlands Knitting this afternoon - relaxing and enjoyable - I took the Spring Cardi (I don't know what else to call it).  I have only about six rows before putting the sleeve stitches on a holder.  I didn't realise that I had to do a plain inch between doing the increases and dividing for the sleeves. Tsk. 
 
I got two more baking tins this morning, one to do mini loaves and one to do individual cakes about 5" diameter.  I'm now itching to get in the kitchen and bake, bake, bake.  This isn't going to happen for at least a day or two.  Tomorrow is playgroup and sugarcraft, Wednesday the barn is being emptied ready for work to start on the roof and floor.  The WI in the evening.  Thursday and Friday don't look too bad.  I need to fit a Library trip in there somewhere as well.  I was going to do that tomorrow afternoon, I think we may be too busy.

No comments: