Sunday 2 October 2011

A Short Trip To Keswick

We went on a short trip to Keswick a couple of days ago. Mary-Jane enjoyed the car ride.
Unfortunately I didn't take any photos around Keswick itself, just from the car on the way back. It was more of an experiment to see how the photos would come out, taken from a moving vehicle - mixed results!
Keswick is in the Lake District, the scenery is nothing short of stunning.
I've still not caught up with the names of all the fells. I think that is going to be a long term project.
The light play on the fells is quite amazing, no matter what the weather - well as long as you can see them that is!
I couldn't resist including another image of Mary-Jane. She likes to have her photo taken. She quite enjoyed having Momma in the back of the car with her, instead of driving!
I'll try and find out some more about Keswick and all the surrounding areas. I'm not quite on all four cylinders at the moment, so I can't even think of any trivia for you!

No comments: