Monday 10 May 2010

Friday

Friday saw my last day at work. A strange day. I don't think I'd properly mentally prepared myself for it. Train of thoughts at times went.... I can do that after the weekend, got that meeting during the week etc. Until it hit me like a wet kipper each time that after the weekend I will be at home and won't be at work to attend that meeting...... weird.
At lunchtime a Fuddle had been organised. It was lovely, with lots of lovely nibblies and I renewed my liking of profiteroles! I spent a good few hours grazing. Charl & I started with crisps and dip at just after 10am. Needless to say by the time I got home I didn't want any tea as I'd eaten enough!
I was presented with a pretty bunch of flowers, the photo doesn't do them justice.
So, now I think I will be around here a lot more. I seem to have missed out on blogging so much over the last few months due mainly to me being so tired on my days off. All will change!

No comments: