Thursday 15 October 2009

Work/Knitting Balance

So far this week the work/knitting balance has been tipped in favour of work, little knitting has been done! I'm off this weekend, so once I pick myself up from the floor, have a massive lie in - in fact I shall be having a giraffe rather than a lion because giraffes are bigger.... get it.... lie-in/lion..... I shall be doing some knitting then.

I've cast on a poncho that was a freebie pattern with LK, I might have already mentioned it? Using Big Softie. I've got seven balls and will need 11 (ish) in total. So although I am using from my stash I will still need to buy some more. However on the upside, I do already have a matching slouchy beret and neck warmer!!

I've made some more Fudgy Banana Muffins - shall post the recipe later - they are recommendable. I was toying with the idea of doing some more baking this morning, but..... I'm not exactly full of beans to be doing too much. Then I thought about doing biscuits, the jury is out on that one.

No comments: