Wednesday 16 September 2009

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? Is it lights in the sky? Certainly ain't superman!

I went out onto the street on Saturday evening to take some pictures of the sunset. I promptly downloaded them and of course looked at them. Initially nothing untoward. But have a closer look. I enhanced the images to find unidentified lights in the sky !! You can't really see much at this size, but have a look at the dark object in the sky just above the tree line, to the left. Too big to be a bird? The right size to be a Stealth Bomber? And the other things - enhanced looks to me like a curved line of lights. Stealth Bombers - which officially have only landed once in England, for a matter of the aircrafts wheels touching terra firma for a few seconds - usually are accompanied by three Tornado planes, well the lights don't look like tornados to me.


Take a look and tell me what you think? If you want me to email the images, ask. I think the images will only go to a certain size on here. One image has three lots of lights the other has two, that I can see. It's a mystery.... or is it?!


1 comment:

paula said...

I saw it in the 2nd picture . . I thought you were nuts saying there was something in the first. I couldn't see it there.

Did you ever find out what it was?