Friday 29 August 2008

UK Swap Parcel has arrived!

I collected my UK Swap Parcel this morning from the Sorting Office this morning - it actually arrived yesterday, but a certain person was out knitting for the day......

So Haven't I been thoroughly spoiled rotten??!! A huge thank you to my Spoiler - Katherine or 'Yarny Mammoth' to me! There was an amazing amount of presents, all individually wrapped. Katherine certainly did her homework on me!



This is what Katherine sent to me: postcard, Edinburgh Book Festival Bag, Crochet flower, bamboo knitting needles, set of three crochet hooks, ravelry badge, 2 balls on noro kureyon, 5 balls of purple touch feely yarn, "Blissful Brownies", "Easy Knit Socks", "Easy to Crochet", "Knitting in no time", Alpshabet beads, green & black dark chocolate and butterscotch chocolate, 3 scented candles, flannel, floracologie lavender bath soak, Scottish Breakfast Tea, Fun baking cases, Lindt Lindor chocolate, and build your own Stonehenge kit - all individually wrapped in beautiful paper and ribbon.
That's what I call 'Spoiled'!!
Thank you Katherine!!

2 comments:

Roobeedoo said...

Oooh! SO glad that you got a good hoard of plunder after all the goodies you sent me!

CarpeDyem said...

Thank you! I have been thoroughly spoiled!