Thursday 10 July 2008

UK Swap QOTW 3

Ok, so I'm doing it backwards, but with all the best intentions!

Is there a TV programme you watch religiously? Not really, I don't regularly watch TV. I don like UKTV Gold and Paramount. I do watch out for the 'Seven Up' Series and have been following this since I was 16.


What TV programme(s) do you avoid like the plague? Reality TV - Big Brother and all such similar diatribe

Is there a TV programme that you find works particularly well for knitting along to? Nothing in particular, but can knit along with the above channels as I don't really have to concentrate on the TV much! I sometimes sit an watch the fishing programmes with Hobbit Keeper on a wet Sunday afternoon, I can do knitting that takes more concentration then!


What was/is your favourite kids TV programme? Erm..... I liked the Magic Roundabout, I like some of the Disney Classics such as 101 Dalmations and the jungle book etc. Bagpuss, Captain Pugwash. Tv was heavily censored when I was a child, to the point where we were only allowed to watch The BBC and not ITV etc. Happy Days. And I don't mean the one with the Fonz! I used to like some of the dramas.

Not overly exciting answers about my TV Viewing!

No comments: