Thursday 10 July 2008

UK Swap QOTW 4

Sorry am a bit behind with all this, so here we go!



What is your favourite thing that you have knit? (It might not be your favourite thing to wear but it was the most enjoyable to knit). Most things I enjoy knitting for one reason or the other. I like to try a different technique then adapt it to a few things. I'm into short rows at the moment. I'm doing a rug, I've done a face cloth and plan to do another rug but with some eyelets in or some fancy stitch to enhance it.




What is the worst thing you've ever knit? Golly gosh! The worst, hhmm. Wouldn't noramlly get finished if I didn't like it. I was disappointed with my Baggy Trap bag, but I know where I went wrong and will eventually do another one but better next time as i like the overal shape of the bag.




What are your favourite knitblogs? Don't tend to read knitting blogs. Blogging is a fairly new thing to me and am just getting into the habbit of reading blogs of those I know!




What is the most amazing knitted thing you have seen (This Ravelry thread might help) Ok, I went to this thread, would love to browse it, but, I haven't got the time or patience for my laptop to go through the hassle of 'not responding' every time (honest!) I turn a page..... sorry.... the mystic waters shawl looks amazing though.




What is your favourite knitted item to wear? Post a picture if you can. I havne't made anything to wear as such for a while. I've been doing bags and accessories and scarves and face cloths etc!! I find it difficult to find a pattern of something I like that is in my size. My favourite knitted item I didn't knit, it's a very long lacy/crochet jacket from Monsoon in greens. I don't have a picture of it.....

No comments: