D's Starry Plum Jam Muffins
- 60z/175g sr flour
- 2oz/50g soft marg
- 2oz/50g caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 4 tbsp milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 5oz/150g Starry Plum Jam
- extra sugar for sprinkling
- Heat oven to 200/400/gm6. Place paper cases in muffin tray
- Place flour in a bowl and mash in marg. Stir in the sugar, eggs, milk and essence and beat to a smooth consistency
- Gently stir in the Starry Plum Jam, just enough to give a marbled effect
- Spoon the mixture to about 3/4 full into the paper cases. Sprinkle with extra sugar
- Bake for 18 - 25 minutes - until golden and risen. Leave to stand a few minutes before cooling on a wire rack
I have finished the back of the tea cosy. I have cast on the first front but not been able to do any more as Mary-Jane has been awake. I think she has belly ache as she hasn't had do-do's today. The second time we went through to her and bought her through to our room, she asked for medicine. She hasn't had any for a good few weeks. Lets hope she can settle down to a good night. I feel like I may be speaking too soon though......
I am pleased with the tea cosy so far. I think I should be able to get through the two fronts and the rest of it quite easily now I have done a bit and understand the pattern of the cables. The cabled jumper in JAK II is creeping more and more into my mind. Maybe it could be a 'Winter Project'. Maybe.