Thursday, 3 March 2011
The saga of the playdress continues. I got to not far off finished, when that now dreaded feeling of 'it's not right' smacked me in the face again. Out came the tape measure. In a nutshell, my tension when knitting on circular needles is much much looser than when on knitting on straights. I had got as far as the first set of shoulder straps. I've frogged it and re-worked out the tension and taken a bit off for good measure and started again. It kinda looks okay now. I've done about 3 and a half inches. Got to get it right ir as near as damn it, at least before the yarn gives up the ghost and won't be re-knittable! Hurmph.