Thursday 17 March 2011

A Surprise in the Post

Yesterday the postie delivered a swap package from Knitr54, who lives in America. It was a lovely surprise, as I wasn't expecting it then (even though I'd been sent an email to say it was on it's way, I'd not been onto Ravelry to pick it up). The contents were delightful! There was a gorgeous sleepsuit and outfit for Mary-Jane Some delectable yarn for me, to make things for MJ. My fingers are twitching to get going......... Oh and this bag, what can I say? I love it! It is so me! I debuted it yesterday afternoon in Whitehaven, very proud of it I am!
Here is MJ in her new ourfit. I have told her that whilst she has the bib on, she is a frog princess
She looks so cute in it. On the bum of the trousers is a lovely star, I like the idea of this, a pretty detail.
Big Thanks to Knitr54 for the package, you've done yourself proud!


No comments: