Sunday 15 March 2009

Swaps swaps swaps!

Whilst I've been offline, I've had some wonderful swap parcels sent to me. I've included some pictures here, there are still a few that need to be included!

This one is from JustAli, my 'Secret Sister'. JustAli took a bag pattern from my queue and sent some yarn, with the pattern for me to make the bag. She also sent some lavender hand cream and a nail file, which is kept never far away from me! The postcard is fab and is on the noticeboard in my knitting room.

This rather scrumptious collection of goodies, including a crocheted bag not only in my favourite colours but was especially designed for me by Annjellicle! I have used or eaten virtually everything! The sheep has pride of place on my mantlepiece in my room.
This is my Valentines parcel from Tavish! I had one or two of the Buffalo Wing Sauce pringles and HobbitKeeper polished them off with much glee, telling me how good they were! The goodies were eaten on the evening of Valentine's day. The pot holders are wonderful and really brightened up my kitchen.



This is me in the Valentines hat! The hat is very 'Me'!
A big Thank You! to Tavish, JustAli and Annjellicle for their gifts and the time and effort they put into it for me! Photos still to come are from BrewCrewMom - an amazing parcel......


No comments: