Sunday 15 March 2009

Paddy's Day Swap

Yesterday Morning there was a rat-a-tat-tat at the door - postie with another parcel from my good friend Tavish! The theme was St Patricks Day. In the photo is a crocheted clover, two potholders, two coasters, 3 strings of beads, a ball of Vanna yarn, a packet of fudge mint biscuits (I've just eaten a third of the pack so I hope I can manage my dinner!) a lovely confection bag, a bar of Irish Spring Soap, a pack of peeps marshmallow chicks, a pair of clover socks and a St Patricks Day Card!
A lovely parcel that I'm really pleased with! The return parcel is gathered, just awaiting knitted items..... may be a bit late - sorry!

2 comments:

Luneray said...

Peeps are one of those candies that most people won't admit that they like. But I do!

For a funny read, check out the Peeps Surgery site, about the procedure to separate the conjoined Peeps quintuplets.

http://www.peepresearch.org/surgery.html

Carina said...

Great package, Ceri! Thank God -or who ever- for BIG envelopes otherwize I'd be in some serious trouble...hee, hee, hee...!

Carina