Thursday 7 June 2012

EZ Three Lace Shawl

I have picked up my Elizabeth Zimmerman Pi Shawl thi evening. It took me a while to suss out where I was and to make sure that I'd not made any mistakes. Even though I understood the pattern when I first started it, it seems so much clearer now, after doing the spiral doily. I now think I will get it done a lot quicker than what I originally thought. I am tempted still to look for a really big lacy project and purposefully dye some yarn for it. My head is full of shawls and lace knitting. How long this born-again fetish will last is anyones guess. I'm enjoying it at the moment!

MJ has had an unsettled evening, well a couple of hours in fairness. She woke up and didn't mean to wake up, then found it difficult to settle back to sleep, although she did try. She has settled back to sleep now.

I've had a box full of sugarcraft equipment arrive today. I ordered it from china, via ebay. I am pleased with it all - and at a fraction of the cost buying it in this country. I am looking forward to using the stuff. I'm not quite in the zone to sugarcraft at the moment. I will cajole myself around soon.

No comments: